USA flag pitbull if you don’t have one you’ll never understand shirt

 One day I was both needing some dreaded USA flag pitbull if you don’t have one you’ll never understand shirt gas (prices were very high at the time) and to clean my damn windshield, so pulled in to a gas station, tired, wired and irritated from my first (and last) dose of some allergy medication. I got out and went to put my credit card in the machine -- which is the only way I ever buy gas, love not having to go inside for the before and after bullshit -- but there was an Out of Order sign on the machine, "Please pay inside" scrawled on its side.

I was dying for a nap before a big night out, USA flag pitbull if you don’t have one you’ll never understand shirt so that set me off. "Fucking bullshit!" I yelped, "Bad enough this shit's gonna cost me $60! I don't fucking wanna go inside, dammit!" But neither did I feel like finding another station, or running out of gas, so I grumbled my way to the building, eventually aware that someone was hollering at me, and had been for awhile.

Homepage: Wannatshirts 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Mercer and Percy and Keyleth and Tiberius and Scanlan and Pike shirt